What type of attorneys should I use for the note business?

Yes, bankruptcy and foreclosure attorneys for the creditor. you will need to have an attorney to consult with and to carry out legal paperwork. You can hire a bankruptcy and foreclosure attorney as the creditor. You can not file that paperwork yourself. Be sure to check that they are practicing in the same area that your note is located.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *